STRUCTURE 2014: THE CLOUD IS THE COMPUTER
As we consider what’s next for IT, the use of cloud-based resources is becoming the primary direction leading us to more agility, quicker time-to-market, and doing this all at a reduced cost. At the same time, infrastructure must evolve to handle tens of billions of devices coming online. Join us as we tackle the big questions emerging in computing and IT.
At Structure 2014 we’ll dive into…
- What the infrastructure powering tomorrow’s killer applications will look like.
- The use of cloud technologies to design, build and ship physical products.
- The true value of instant access to computer and storage for enterprises.
- Do the terms public, private and hybrid cloud create a distinction without a difference?
- Can the vendors that powered the PC and client-server revolutions maintain their edge in the cloud computing era?
- Does massive and cheap scalability really exist?
- What is the future of the internationalization of the cloud? What does the growth we’re seeing in China, Brazil, etc tell us about the future?
2014 confirmed speakers include:
- Andy Bechtolsheim, Founder, Chief Development Officer and Chairman, Arista Networks
- Diane M. Bryant, SVP, GM, Data Center Group, Intel
- Adrian Cockcroft, Technical Fellow, Battery Ventures
- Lance Crosby, CEO, Softlayer, an IBM Company
- Sameer Dholakia, Group VP and GM, Cloud Platforms Group, Citrix
- Bill Fathers, SVP and GM Hybrid Cloud Services, VMware
- Urs Hölzle, Senior Vice President, Technical Infrastructure, Google Fellow, Google
- Chris Kemp, Founder, Nebula
- Vinod Khosla, Partner, Khosla Ventures
- Marten Mickos, CEO, Eucalyptus Systems
- Werner Vogels, VP and CTO, Amazon.com
- Scott Yara, President and Head of Products, Pivotal
On June 17, please also join us for a great day of golf at the beautiful TPC Harding Park Golf Course in San Francisco the day before Structure 2014. You’ll play alongside conference executives and sponsors, plus help raise awareness and support for our tournament charity, GLIDE in San Francisco. Learn more.