STRATEGY, MEET DATA
The world’s biggest and most innovative companies are using data to make better products, build bigger profits and even change the world. Join 900+ big data practitioners, technologists and executives as they examine how big data can drive business success. From grand new uses to the nuts and bolts of capturing, storing, analyzing and serving it, get the bottom line on big data now
- Changing the World with Big Data: Learn how organizations like Google are leveraging big data for the greater good.
- Toeing the Line between Privacy, Profit and Protection: Is the right to privacy paramount? Or are we putting the public at risk to protect an ideal? What will the outrage about consumer privacy mean for businesses’ bottom line?
- Deep Learning: The Holy Grail for Big Data: From automated text analysis to natural-language processing to image recognition, new applications are delivering rich new insights.
- The Industrial Internet: As the Internet of Things takes off, companies like Ford and McLaren are using big data to transform the way consumers interact with their products—and the way products interact with consumers.
- Do You Need Data Scientists? What should they look like? We’ll take a deep dive into the methods companies are using to capture, store, analyze and serve the data that’s driving their businesses.
Structure Data tickets are non-refundable. However, you may transfer your registration to another person by providing authorization to us by March 1, 2014. For transfers or any other questions about registration, or assistance with any registration problems, please contact us at email@example.com